Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome!

So what am I doing?? This is what I keep asking myself...will anyone read this or is it a waste of time? Time will only tell.

A little about why I started this blog.

1) I grew up a Vegetarian and spending many hours in heath food stores eating sugar free gummy bears, all natural yogurt, organic veggies, wheat grass (Yuck!) and of course my favorite apple juice soaked cereal (when my family decided to become Vegan, which didn't last long)

2) Moving from the city to the country, learning to live off the land and appreciate what the earth provides us

3) Marrying a very Eco friendly man who's dream is to live 100% off the land with no carbon foot print

4) Our planet...and how quickly humans are destroying it. Hoping that I can teach people the importance of your everyday choices and how YOU can make a difference, not only will this help preserve our beautiful planet but also maintain a healthy lifestyle

5) Finally because it makes me feel good!

I will blog about consumption, lifestyle, home, food, parenting and much much more. Stay tuned...this should be an interesting adventure. Thank you for your support and pass on the useful information you learn from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment