Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Paperless Posts

Sending letters in the mail is a thing of the past. Today's communication is primarily electronic using Facebook or Evite to send our invitations. I am the first to admit I love it when I receive anything in the mail other than bills! But in a world of environmental consciousness, every piece of paper mail squanders energy and trees. Go Paperless. Paperless Post is a genius idea of the sibling team, Alexa and James Hirschfeld, and I couldn't be more impressed with their product.


Paperless Post's invitations and announcements have the beauty and thoughtfulness of traditional cardstock, with the convenience and accessibility of today. It's sustainable and convenient. Your other mother (Earth) will approve.


And because of the low cost (250 emails will cost around $10, design is free) many brides and grooms are utilizing their services to not only go green, but save some green. Trust me, you will love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment